The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Friday, April 2, 2010

Thirsty Ass Negro's aka Thirst Bucket Niggas

There's a lot of Dudes out here that Smash any and every woman walking (Fat, Skinny, Dirty, Low Self Esteem,Dumb Reckless Weaves, baldspot lace fronts, ....Yall get what I mean)

Thats disgusting to me cause I'm a picky dude, If a Grown Woman or Young Woman doesn't make her HYGIENE PRIORITY and/or lets her self loose physically I Can't and Won't deal with or Accept...

If its Sex just for fun and just that, A woman has to turn me on
via
-SCENT (I love a woman that smells sexy)
-SEX APPEAL (A confident woman knowning she's attractive and exudes it in her speach, walk, touch, eyes)
-HYGIENE (A Clean/Fresh Woman is Extra Sexy) Funky...head wrapped in a rusty weave, Dingy...Dusty...Smelly Women make my muscle soft

But yet there's Thirst-Bucket dudes out here that would sex these nasty birds

No comments:

Post a Comment