The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Monday, April 12, 2010

© Unconditional Passion


Seduced by the diamond charcoal complexion that Indulged the exterior of her interior pink ruby radiance... As legions of liquids laminate her heated inner thighs...

My passion stood memorized like a new born that's never prepared for existing but ambitious for the journey

Where I discovered her Inexperience of Completeness

The bigotry that Pain oppresses upon Love.. Is the segregation between her clitoris and convulsions.. But Mind Stimulation is the ink printed on the bill of Seduction for Emancipation of Orgasms -the Union of Spirit and Pleasure

The slow grinding width of Unconditional full throttle

Ribbed shaft muscles redesigning what ribbed pleasure is ...her vaginal nerves thinner than the air between an eye ball and its lid... Experiencing every dig and Extracting

Her Powerless pulls of Breaths scuffle at the wind pipe trafficking inhaled/exhaled air...and stand still moments of pleasure streaming between the lips of black stars ...dripping like wet oiled paintings slanted at display

We're at a place where limit/shame and second thought has no existence... and fear has no relevance

I'm well Equip to Execute Passion with Excellence... Leaving a Body of Art as Evidence

The Mind Openly Pulsating as teeth slightly scrape down the back with a bottom lip moistening the flesh in preparation

Sex is Best when Its Education for Ignorant Areas of un-learned Satisfaction

A Pleasure that's searched till she javelin squirts!

Eruption Suction, A consumption of sucked tongues till the Nut cums in Continuous Conundrums

Wipe it off the lips
And drip it on the tip of her Licks


The blue print of her Sex Appeal
The Architecture of her Curves..
The foundation of her Mental Stimulation
Builds a House but Her Intelligence builds our Home


Unconditional Passion

R-Vin H. {Ink} ©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment