The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

© Euro Bleach

This Eclipse Complexion is the purest Essence of the Equinox at Tilt

Euro Currency has no balance of change to filter the filth of mental conform of what beauty Is

Dark Features are the Synonym of Diamond Coal and Glitter Galaxies
The mystery of dark body language is expressed like a Cripple Adjective on a foreign lisp.... This is what keeps the Blue eye curious/confused between what's visual and what's illusion about the Beauty/Power/Survival/Consistency of a people

As Dusk Bleaches the Sky and darken my Chocolate with earth toned UV rays NU fazed till blue Glazed ...Loving your skin through the consistent suffocation of media and repetitive stifling of societies definition of beauty is True Brave

The Chocolate Context -thick streams- Deep as the Historical path of our Conquest

Why Purposely Fade what's Perfectly Made

R-Vin H. {Ink} ©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment