The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

© Brim of Uncontrolled

I missed her mind
Her Intelligence Perfecting its Prime

Her Incredible Awareness of her Sensuality/Sex appeal
Pinching nerves of my Experience with her Skin Tissue Wisdom

Invading the Void
and full filling the Yearn for Creative Substance
A Nu Coat of Fixated Complexion

At the brim of Uncontrolled Urge to Acquire her Absence
she slides in the Side of my Vision
like sun light cracks through split oak doors caressing the wood panel floor

Almost Exploded ...I imploded
at her Returned Existence as a Poetic Infix Infiltration

There is No Administration
that can Write the Right to this Freedom she gives me in any democratic constitution

I Embrace beyond Belief and lace along her Sweets
a Thickness that's Impeccable when Deep

We are a Birth that Death can't meet


R-Vin H. {Ink} ©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment