The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Friday, April 16, 2010

Arrivederci (Aweavederci)

Worse Weaves I've sen in my travels has been in London...

I love London women but i'm seeing shit like lace fronts with bald spots, finger wave weaves stiff like bricks, micro braids with bushy ass ends! Road Kill on your head is very Un-Sexy and disrespectful to my sight... SMFH! I'm not picking on London women cause I'm sick of weaves period... just my opinion

Aweavederci!

2 comments:

  1. u and ur issue with weave.. lol my knowledge is very limited on this... i dont know many people who deal with it..
    but i know an ugly one when i see one.. all im sayin.. whats wrong with a lil fro?!?! u know... if done right can be hella sexy.. ya feel me?
    curl it, press it, shave it.. whatever floats ur boat.. just stay away from bad weave! cuz that ish looks uuugllyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly.. Natural is extra sexy when done right.. I'm just tired of these pre-cooked hairs smh

    ReplyDelete