The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Monday, April 19, 2010

© On My Decisions

Does Wisdom possess Faith
Or Science
Is the nature of Man Hate
Or Defiance

This is My Reliance on Your Vision

Is a childs death after birth, its destiny
Or is SIDI a Scientific Experimental Entity

You're so Existential Mentally

Its the food, We Eat
Injected with Intrepid Deceit

Everything Earth Tone they Bleach

You're so Deceptive
I'm so Un-Receptive- of your bullshit Preach

I'm on a higher, your false messiah will never reach

This is my Reliance, on My Decisions


R-Vin H. {Ink} ©2010

2 comments:

  1. i love how this speaks volumes and covers a lot of serious issues ... to think about it.

    always getting me to think when im reading!
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U Welcome! Alot needs to be brought to light

    ReplyDelete