The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Saturday, April 17, 2010

© My Planet on Mute

Liquefy my Mind

Redefine the abstract obscure to realigned

Electrify my limited sight to an expanded vision collecting the scope of collective elements

So I can experience your kind

Of thought ...un-processed but well constructed

Molest my mind and keep it abducted- its 7am but the strength of black love has the rise of the sun reluctant...we orgasm darkness to dusk

Sink this passion where you part with your lust- -till there's cream around your throbbing cusp

Teach me resilience in a space of cluttered thoughts that can acknowledge free thought

Our connection is the deception between a cycle and restart

Impregnate the Muse to Breed Art

No embryo has a free start
There's still still-birth
There's still SIDS
There's still an absence of power in Religion
There's still life leaving after birth
And Through This Life
You're Still There but Never Here

Capture the Purity of Raw Unaware Enthusiasm like a wild child

I'll hack black water so the government won't keep your foreign skin on file

I'm in lust with the way you walk a thought the distance of a mental mile...when a speckle of the subject was never on your mind

You're such a photographic deception...

There still is the truth hidden to the naked eye
There still is the image of illusive truth
There still is your ownership of my freedom
There still is nothing that can be redone
There still is hate for element that collects you as a human inhumane

This is My Planet on Mute


R-Vin H. {Ink} ©2010

2 comments:

  1. OMG
    genius!
    this is so powerful i think im in love with it!!!!!
    it's so beautiful written and it flows so smooth!!!

    *sigh*
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Humbled.. Means alot that my writing is loved! Bless!

    ReplyDelete