The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Monday, April 19, 2010

© Shut Lid Visions

As is desired.. Kissed assist this fire

Anorexic Bonefied

This is Bone-Marrow on High
like breathing is a lease on life
With a wicked work of words
I'm breeding the preachers wife

How can visions escape shut Lids
Baby I'm so Sophisticated my wrist bones are cuff links

I plead for you to leave me
I'm Possessed
I bleed for you to need me
I'm Obsessed

Our fears have Conquered Death
Our dare has lined up Existence Next

The Throat of the galaxy best take a deep breath
Cause when we're through
Religion will have no speech left


R-Vin H. {Ink} ©2010

2 comments:

  1. anorexic bonefied..... bone marrow on high...
    where do u get this stuff?!?!?!??!? u always amaze me with your words!
    how can visions escape shut lids >>> i think this is my fave thus far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... Just letting my mind free Much Love!

    ReplyDelete