The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Thursday, June 3, 2010

© Selective Service

Black is magic.. We Subtract from Average

There's a Bill for Political Anarchy filled with Acts of Savage
I force tips like taxes
Potent with Passion

Can't raise your kids right if you can't Speak and Lead with Truth
War isn't something I salute

Love is a beast in disguise and truth is a lease in lies when facts aren't paid in full behind empty stories
Stories as empty as stairs to levels with just frames and studs


The human genetic can be a worse stain than blood


Writing keeps me open like the Pussy of fame
Dripping down the lips of my ego spread eagle -like a phoenix in sequence

Kerosene ink is magically explosive like ether in rain
Till my wrist is at a strain yet estranged to quitting
Being true to self takes heart
that Explains what You're Missing
And this is my brain on winning

The way we poison -earth -air and sea :why should the equinox retain spinning??

Unions are Lost
Boys can't Reclaim Women
While men wanna be Renamed Women


Now asking women and men to be linked by the Lung
Is like asking an idiot to think while he Cum

Sex is more than well hung
Sometimes
Incomplete is well done
But nothing is more full circle than stimulation before cum

Let's walk this mile to the edge till people ask "?where are your feet from?"

Her birth control is the substitution of deep tongue


There's nothing to attain in your Change like Foreign Currency for Domestic Purchase

Can you still Love Unconditional if your Heart beats with Selective Service



R-Vin H. {Ink} ©2010

2 comments:

  1. That last line is serious!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love how with this we get a glimpse into your psyche and train of thought. I love how you portrayed the struggle of staying true to oneself in a time and place where all faith in anything can be lost!
    Love it! This definitely touched me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last line is alot to confront and evalute of self for all of us.. Thanks for the love! my psyche is bent loll

    ReplyDelete