The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Thursday, May 27, 2010

© Don't Get Your Pussy Exposed

I'm tighter than Precious in skinny Jeans
by any means unnecessary your ignorance is Legendary
here's some education
I take time with mediation like crime Legislation, for Caucasians
I'm raw cajun

The Untouchable Freak of Nature..

Multiply so much you think I sleep with Asia, The continent
I'm prominent yet dominant with danger
My penmanship is pussy cause giving birth is its Nature
With the element of cesareans to many men
Speak out spoken inner Thoughts
I'm not saying she's a hoe but she's known for keeping her mouth open in the Dark


Don't Get Your Pussy Exposed


I spoke with precision when I quote your Indecision
You poison your position when you speak realize my vision is too deep for your frail Eyes
There's a defect in their Domes
Immediately the government needs to secretly recall their Clones
This life is a Loan
I'm crafting this illegitimate legacy out of Stone
I'm african decent euro repellent fuck how long it took to build Rome
You flex with a clueless Behavior
And that's how they warp you on who is your Savior
To question with no discretion should be your Nature


Don't Get Your Pussy Exposed


R-Vin H. {Ink} ©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment