The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hygiene Please!

Proper Hygiene is a MUST! Too many "Adults" in the street smelling crazy!

I could never understand/comprehend how "some people" and I wont name cultures loll, But you shouldn't be in Public smelling disrespectful to my privilege of smell... I Know you smell your self (or maybe you don't cause you're accsutomed to it)

No Adult should be smelling reckless outside of their home.. niether should they have their kids smelling bad either SMFH!

I'm not laying down with a woman who I can smell from the Bodega, I'm just saying SMFH

3 comments:

  1. I'm with u on that one!!! Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! lol but u already know my borderline OCD ways. BUT sometimes.. certain cultures... kinda smell bad because of the spices they eat ?? and the spices come out in their uhh sweat.. and it stinks... but we cant tell them to change their diet.. can we?
    lol

    I try to be respectful.. but i have a weak gag reflex.. its summer time... ppl better go invest in some serious deodorant and soap!!

    oooh and from working with all diff types of ppl, i have to admit that some "races" don't like to shower.... and although they carry themselves in high esteem, they are very dirty!

    ReplyDelete