The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Robot Religion

We Live and been Living in a Police State

We have no Freedom or Protection

Chips in Dogs... retina scaning.. Finger print scanning recording everything we do everywhere we go, Human cloning.. War and forced fear, some (man made) Set up Disasters
to Control the masses to keep minds warped and under pressure, to keep minds closed from rebelion.. We are Humans not Robots to be controled! Open your Vision to everything in Process around U cause We have no Idea whats being done against Us!

Man is Capable of science we cant begin to Comprehend

3 comments:

  1. I was just talking about this a few days ago.. lloool well... big brother is here and there aint nothing we can do about it... for now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah everything revolves around money, and the govt n big corporations want to keep their eye on their money.

    apparently nothing ever fully belongs to the people

    ReplyDelete