The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dead Beat Decisions

Dudes who don't Raise/Provide/Care for their kids I have NO Respect for you... Why bring life into this world and not provide Guidance/Love/Knowledge/Sacrafice/Shelter/Opportunities????? You dudes are Monumental Failures!

with that said....

I know/hear a lot of young Girls/Women complaining about the dead-beat dads of their multiple kids -and most of them are full of shit!

If you lay down with a dude that you knew was no good, has kids with another girls that he's not taking care of and he has nothing progressive moving in his lifes path, why the fuck would you lay down with him and breed his seeds????

You are the dumb ass and you are the true dead beat cause you bring kids into this world by a worthless dude knowing the boys you lay with will do absolutely nothing for the kids.

If you were unresponsable enough to let him nut in you raw you are slao to blame smfh...

So stop bitching about what he isn't doing as a father when you knew he wasn't shit and wasn't being father to any of his many seeds! Now you want a good dude (the dude you never gave the time of day before) to take care of you and your kids because you're bitter and desperate now??? GTFOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment