The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fake "Friends"

Watch out for fake friends
When they see you succeed their envy and jealousy will show its ass in many ways Fake smiles and hugs that aren't genuine and your spirit will tell your mind
but sometimes your heart refuses to accept because you love and believe in this friend

Sometimes it takes people out side of your circle to put you on to your fake "friends"
You have people who fail in life, because they quit or never tried, who see you go hard on your path and attain your goals and they despise you for their own down fall

Then you have people who support you to see how the can benifit from your achievements in life

The worse of these fake friends are family

Know who's in your circle... make sure they're positive, progressive on their on path as well as yours.. make sure they're genuine and you're not wasting your trust/time/existence with them

No comments:

Post a Comment