The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

© Love From the Arms of Hell

Love from the Arms of Hell

Eternity became the stench of Agonies Smell
A strategy so deep the mentally challenged can Spell

‎But how do you disturb the mind of a fucked up Heart

We're the fluent rhythm of a subtracted togetherness like Syllables
Our celibate minds indulge in sadomasichist manipulations of mindless Pleasures

Infinity is a timeless Measure to our extension of Pain
The lies you told Acupuncture every hidden nerve in my Brain

Like the core of the sun on the nerve of an exposed scar Tissue
I was once was Head of State
Till our Marriage become a war Issue
And our poison towards each other drafted our under age kids to take sides on who dies/who lives
These waters are a foot shallow but too rigged to use a Bridge

You used to be my Muse to Live

Sex was so Wet water was like dust compared to It
Sucked so Good another couldn't cum near to It

Once your Saturn star
Now am a dim lit nova sitting in the Nose Bleed section of the Galaxy watching star wars

Leaving bleach with tar Scars
Leaving reach out of our kids Hands
This season reached its Span

Between U and I

And it feels like Love from the Arms of Hell



R-Vin H. {Ink} ©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment