The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Childhood Obesity

Childhood Obesity is a Serious Issue we need to pay more Attention!

Healthcare begins with feeding your kids healthy food from a very early age and regular exercising.

We can't complain as adults about our health when we haven't treated our selves healthy and pass these bad traits of unhealthiness to our Children.

You can't want our President or Government to provide health care when you're feeding your 2 year old McDonalds, fried Chicken and Chinese food most days out of the week. Kids are eating too many manufactored hormon induced foods (fast foods, canned, frozen)... be aware that all of this USDA approved meat has been injected with growth hormones experimented with... This all poisons the young body and leads to early high blood pressure, high cholesterol, Type 2 diabetes, youth death and etc...

You're killing these childrens oppurtunities to reach a healthy adulthood to attain goals. There are children across the globe with no food, we"re feeding our kids every day with poison products.

Exercising is Essential, can't have your kids eating trash and playing video games all day...

Once Again: Healthcare begins with feeding your kids healthy food from a very early age and regular exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment