The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

© Pay Attention to Everything

This is our Moment to Recreate

As if the last black child on earth was born and humanity has to face its fate

This is Our Moment to recycle our Independence of Freedom

As if our free will was kidnapped and bloody in a basement of a merciless season

This is our Moment to Reclaim the Essence of Being

We've had our Rights Oppressed to the point where Death has to Scream

Let them Free
Let them Free

We're Obligated to Save this Earth
We deserve to be the last in Existence -when our Persistence is the Worse

Blood Shot Tears and Missing Limbs -for Diamonds in the Rough
Everything force fed is lying in Lust
Visions of preventable sufferation is the most sensible Touch

My tongue can't conjure what my heart can't Register
Choice is a syllable so many oppressed tongues have never Slurred

Our Children
Born on the first- Poisoned on the 2nd and Dead on the Third
Experimentations leading to SIDS
Scientist Injecting Diseases in Secret

This is our moment to recreate
Awareness of all who poison us
Fight for Humanity

This is the Moment
We Exist for
To Erase Corrupt Oppressive Governments/Assassin Scientist/Corporate Cancers

We give $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to Non Profit Organizations that Organize Not Giving the profit to the Purpose

Give Prayer

The ones in Power are Cold Hearted and Greed/Power/Money/Evil are their only Layers

Water is the New War

Pay Attention to Everything



R-Vin H. {Ink} ©2010

4 comments:

  1. YESSIR!!! TELL EM PASSIONS!
    "My tongue can't conjure what my heart can't Register
    Choice is a syllable so many oppressed tongues have never Slurred "
    mmm mmm mmm loved the whole piece! It stirred me inside.. makes me wanna get up and be revolutionary! :) thank u for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this..I love the SIDS... I like how you disperser the bad and encourages peace within the universe which is lacking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ebony Soulstress Thats the Aggression I want to evoke in people! We're aware of the serious issues on the globe that needs to be addressed a lot more-

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ DeepFixation SIDS is very important to pay attention to, There's alot of Experimentation on Humans in secret and public- These things need Light!

    ReplyDelete