The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Thursday, July 29, 2010

U.S. Immigrant Situation

I've been paying attention to this whole Nevada situation with Illegal Immigrants... The more I watch the more pissed off I become, but never shock/surprised by the actions of treatment towards people of color in these "United States"

Why does the Country have to be protected from Immigrants???

America doesn't protect its people yet wants to protect the people its not protecting from illegal aliens.... Where is the Logic????

When the FDA Approves Pharmaceuticals that are Worse the Illegal Drugs.. You're Not Protecting Your People

When police brutality against colored people is rewarded with a slap on the wrist after cold blooded murders... You're Not Protecting Your People

When chips are put in dogs and people, when people are starving and homeless in one of the richest countries on the planet, when people are being experimented on with out their knowledge... You're Not Protecting Your People

When a lot of Louisiana is still ravished from hurricane Katrina... You're Not Protecting Your People

When you send troops out to fight a war in a land that has nothing to do with the so called enemy where you have ulterior motives.... You're Not Protecting Your People

When the majority of prisoners in jail are black and brown people serving long time for petty crimes... You're Not Protecting Your People

If Education is so Vital and Paramount for this Nation to lead the path way of the Future, why is the public school system so disturbingly behind other nations and why does college have to be paid for???? This Is NotProtecting the Future of this Nation

When Distractions are Emphasized and Truth is Ignored.... You're Not Protecting Your People

And you're trying to tell me I'm endangered by immigrants looking for work and play a big part in the economy and who aren't coming here to join the government to punish me??? GTFOH!!

Immigrants mostly work in Farming, Building maintenance, Restaurants and Construction

So I guess they'll dig a hole on a farm, do some construction maintenance building big ass underground bomb pipe lines leading to the major cities and blow up Americans in 5 star restaurants SMFH!

Its all a Disillusion/Distractions to make the people believe a government is doing what it really isn't and not handling Serious Threats against its People and Pure Racist!

We the People Need to Protect Ourselves from the System!

Maybe i'm missing something, Let me know if I am

2 comments:

  1. I feel you! This is exactly why I don't understand the basis of this war against so called 'South Americans.'
    Targeting ONLY this one race, is very obvious racism, and all that money time and energy could go into bettering the State instead of causing radical drama. All I imagined when I first heard of this, was a bunch of old white men and maybe a few white women sitting around a room conspiring on how to get rid of these South Americans because they got sick and tired of seeing them around.

    There's no logic, I must admit that most of these senates and political figures are completely useless. This law can easily be over thrown if the people of America put out a poll and raised their voices screaming racism.

    I would so do that if I was there, and take it to another level. The govt is powerless when the people do speak out in large groups. These ppl just need to be reminded of that. And speak out more to change the laws to their own benefit.

    This time and effort and money should have gone into bettering the education system and you know stop closing down schools, and how about actually improving the economy and creating more jobs, or even bringing back troops.. SOMETHING/ANYTHING that would have proven to be more efficient at least!

    They look down their noses at the genocide in Africa, but I'm sure if they were given half the chance they would have done the same to people of color in this country, their way around genocide? 'just throw em all in jail n make sure they dont get out' that.. to me.. is still genocide, killing them slowly and quietly while they are locked away...

    The one judge that over threw some of the immigration law had her life threatened too, she has guts that woman and I hope more people follow in her shoes, although not even one judge can change the course of that law.
    While many more peaceful protesters got arrested for 'disturbance' ??? lol smdh
    I think I wrote enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao @ "I think I wrote enough" I love that... Yóu wrote precisely about points that important.. I agree that ppl need to open their eyes to the slow genocide prison system... At the end of the political day its about Power above Race, Money above Race and racism attempting to destroy any race that isn't white... Appreciate you sharing your knowledge!

    ReplyDelete