The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Friday, June 4, 2010

© Tongue Your Pink Chocolate


This Passionate Exxxstasy doesn't Quit

I could put kiwi slices in your pussy and suck them off your lips
Pulsating your vulva with stimulation till its swollen thick
And dark as an Eclipse

Lick across my collar bone and run the edge of your teeth down my abs
Run your lips across my pelvis to my shaft
I got a curve where degrees of calculus couldn't calculate the math
The technique is clean yet so Brash

Ride the curve till your body language is slurred
till your squirts stutter on my tongue
U can spit the truth or swallow these heroes unsung


I wana tongue your pink chocolate
This Passionate Exxxstasy doesn't Quit


I get Submerged in that pink chocolate Myst
Laminating my lips with every drip my tongue missed

Pulling the panties aside by the strap
and
Suck the lips from the back
then
Spread them open to faucet that water tap

Consistant Penetration in your moist walls
Your lips grinding the curve side ways got you moaning till your voice falls
I pull out cause its too wet to believe and dip back in cause its to moist to leave

Put pressure on your pelvis, two fingers stilmulating the grafenberg
Sucking the clit till your thighs lock in my head
Knees bend in from legs extended
The back arches in.... hips visciously flip at acute angles
Soon to reach a peak the nerves of pleasure strangle

Your pussy thirst what's thick
So I work with width

Life without Pleasure is Life without Birth
Life without Passion is Life without Worth

I wana tongue your Pink Chocolate
This Passionate Exxxstasy doesn't Quit


R-Vin H. {Ink} ©2010

7 comments:

  1. OK I NEED A COLDER SHOWER =/ THANKS A LOT...#GOTTALUVIT

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAA NIIICEE.. I APPRECIATE THAT! THATS THE EFFECT I WAS AIMING FOR LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well written and worded, I like how it's tastefully done but still managed to get the imagery across .... .... and that's all I"m gonna say on a public post :)

    Your pen has good aim --> no pun intended :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawd jesas inna di Sunday Afternoon....

    It was damn good....that's some lucky pussy lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmaoo... just a lil Sunday fish hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only say I don't know why I've not been reading your work before now. This is a delicious arrangement of desire and tasteful choice of words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Appreciate the love a lot.. I aimed to make it tasteful/seductive, glad you dig it -Bless

    ReplyDelete