The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Art Appreciation


Sad to say I don't aim for Black people in this Country (U.S.A) as a target for selling my Art (drawings and Paintings especially)

This is not all Black people in the U.S. Its just that my people would rather spend alot of $$$$$$$ on sneakers/shades/boots/purses/cars all that loose value after purchase.. where as Art work especially paintings gain value... We put to much money in other people's pockets and not our own-

I believe there's a big lack of appreciation for the arts in this region from my people.. When I travel over seas to Europe I get more love/interest/ackowledgement for what I put into my art by black people

Just my opinion from Experience because i'm sure there's Black people in the U.S. that Appreciate and buy Visual Arts.. I'm looking for them hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment