The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Great Question a Cool Person asked me on Tumblr

Question:

So my friend was saying that most guys don't want to date a super attractive girl because it makes them more insecure about themselves?

Ive also heard people choose their mates in regards to their own personal ratings they would give themselves (i.e if you found yourself a 7 out of 10 you'd be finding someone around that scale also)agree?

My Answer:

I can’t speak for most guys, but it’s funny because I know some dudes that aren’t good looking have the most confidence and go for the super attractive women..
in my opinion I think this happens because these dudes feel they have nothing to loose loll
So I can’t say that’s entirely true

For picking people according to how I rate my self, I don’t rate my self,
but I know a lot of people do this

I’m not insecure being with any super attractive woman because at the end of the day we’re all human.
Looks are good (of course I would love to be with a physically beautiful woman)
..but I know once she discovers my mind and character I wouldn’t feel that she would leave me for another or that i’m not attractive enough..
My mind and Drive to grow through wisdom and my love for self and how I treat others is beyond a 10 in looks

When I choose a woman it’s about Good Character more over looks

No comments:

Post a Comment