The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Monday, September 5, 2011

Famous Importance

Most People You Reach Out To Don’t Care Until…

….You Become Famous or Important to a Degree that they can Benefit from You and Show you off

Most don’t support you through the struggle (Fam and Friends)
but When your name becomes Known and Respected everyone loves you now,
your fam and friends act like they’ve done what fam and friends should do ‘Support You’

….You invite many but no one comes to your small shows whether it be Live Stage shows,
Poetry readings, Art Exhibitions, Fashion shows, etc..

Sometimes you do have that 1 fam or 1 friend that’s always there and you Appreciate that Highly

When you touch a certain high level everyone that never had a clock that had your event on it finds time for you now,
Everybody loves you now.. GTFOH!

….I understand people have lives and Not Everyone is Obligated to Your Path,
BUT
the same way they could find time for you when you’re Known by many they can find the time to support when you’re Building the Path

It’s Crazy how random strangers would support you in your begins before blood would

No comments:

Post a Comment