The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Monday, September 5, 2011

Let People !n

If You Have Issues/Struggles Built Up Inside
..Try Your Best To Find Someone to Share Your Problems With, Someone to Vent to
At Some Point we feel Weak/Helpless/Hopeless and Question Everything

We have things we Feel We Can’t Share With Fam or Friends that we only feel free to Share with a Stranger and Vice Versa
But Don’t let Issues Build Up Inside you
It becomes Poisonous to You and Everyone around You
Someone out there Understands your Issues and Can Help Bring Good Energy to your Path

Allow Them In

No comments:

Post a Comment