The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Monday, September 5, 2011

Self Worth

Question your Self (Worth/Love)

Why would you allow people with negative energy to be continuous on your path?

Why would you allow someone to treat you less than you deserve continuously?

Do you know your worth?

Do you know your self?

How Far will you allow someone to go beyond the respect line?

Do you Question how You Treat your Self yet not Question the Decisions YOU make of Who YOU allow in YOUR Life?

Do you take time for self?

Instead of jumping from Relationship to Relationship to Feel Accepted and Loved
Once you take time to Discover Yourself You will know Exactly what You Want and Need in your Next Relationship

Do you treat yourself to lunch?
Cook for your self?
Spend Quality time with You?

Do you have Goals that you Refuse to Quit on? Do You Laugh Enough?

How many Positive or Negative Thoughts go through your Mind when Life Struggles happen?

Learn Yourself Know Yourself and Love Yourself

And like Everything else in Life this Takes Time and Courage… Be Patient

No comments:

Post a Comment