The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Sunday, March 21, 2010

SUBLIMINAL LOVE???

Do You Know Someone that You Want or Believe You Need

But You Can't Have Them Because of the Situation They're In or Because They Don't Want You..............Then You Meet Someone Very Similar to This Person, Close in Look - Complexion - Laughter - Ideals and Has the Same Kind of Personality and Character......

Question Is:
Are You Interested In This Second Person Because They Are Very Similar
to The First And They're A Subliminal Substitute for That Person?????
or
Are You Intreseted Because of the Character and Personality Traits of
Both People?????

2 comments:

  1. You made some valid points.
    But I would get turned off by the 2nd person if they remind me toooo much of the 1st person that I couldn't have.

    But we usually look for the same traits/characteristics in everyone we are attracted to, because that's what attracts us to them, whether it be work ethics, their smile, the way they speak etc. So in essence wouldn't at least one characteristic of the first person be in anyone else you're attracted to you? This 2nd person just happens to have it all too.

    Think about it ;-)

    Blessed Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think about it logically, we always want something we can't have. But in a deeper sense, we want someone we can't have, this person can be an ex, a friend, or just a random person, but as u state for some reason you can't have them. Now! depending on the situation, you could choose either going for the second person, or first person. Each sitation would bring out a different answer. I don't wanna divert and focus on each situation. But in whatever you choose, make sure it's not biased, especially when it comes to your feelings, i'd say if you end up with the second person, make sure you are feeling something, more deeper than just the mirroring of the first person, character, traits etc. Because then you will be disappointed if you mirror both persons.

    ReplyDelete