The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Sunday, March 7, 2010

© Bullet In My Back

You're A Bullet in my Brain
Damaging my train of Thought
Pellets pulling the pain Apart
Pictating its Pleasure
Paralyzing at its Peak

Staggering my Spiritual Spine of Soul Survival
Sold my life for you like Religion sodl the Bible
Only to be rewritten by lesser powers under the Original Author
my Morality

Changed for You
You were my only Reason to Be, You were like a
rose in the scorching dessert and I was a cloud
that Journeyed on a Odyssey from over the Oceans to Rain
On U

In the beginning
but the Rose turned to a Red skin snake, shedding scales
of rough hate on the grounds my hreart specifically miostened

A fortress of Fire and platoon of poison with passion to
protect me as a person from your cursings

featuring off fiction to attack the fact
You Are a Bullet in my Back


R-Vin H.{Ink} ©1999

No comments:

Post a Comment