The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Friday, March 5, 2010

Sex or Mind Sex

THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS NOT THROUGH HIS STOMACH or HOW GOOD U SEX HIM; IT'S THROUGH HIS MIND!!!

And I REPEAT "A MAN" not boys.. A Man who is Focused with Goals set to Accomplish, Who's grinding to get to where he needs to be in his life so he"ll be better set for a great Relationship

Food is Great and Sex is Great but Nothing Trumps Mind Stimulation.. Intelligence is an Aphrodiasiac for focused people.

This is my opionion on Mind over just Sex....What's yours???

2 comments:

  1. I think my point of view would be invalid for reasons you can only know why.
    But from the limited experience I have had I would have to agree with you.
    After the early 20s the bad guy act is just so high school, the good guys are nothing without spines. Mystery is a game that isn't well played anymore either. I find that a man with a mind, who is goal-oriented and focused on his future, a man who is continually growing intellectually, and a man who can always educate me and correct me when I'm wrong, a man that will argue with me instead of just agree with everything I say, THAT is a man that can stimulate my mind, and intrigue me and excite me and keep me coming back for more. I'd enjoy staying up just listening to him speak to me about his passions and point of views.. what makes him and breaks him, and I won't ever get bored, just keep going and going all night long. Definitely is the defining point between a man and a boy.

    So yes Mind Sex - That's definitely something I look for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is True.. Career is more important when a man is on a mission and a woman with a focused mind set like his will keep him longer than a woman throwuing sex at him in hopes to he wouild wife her.

    ReplyDelete