The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Sunday, February 28, 2010

© Adam and Dawn


If Eve was Adams woman
who was Dawn????

Dawn was deeply Dark and Seductive
with the Stars in her Skin

Though Dawn was no prostitute she was a lady of the Night
her Soul kissed the edges of every ocean when the sun would fade into her Heart

she Creeps in like a Silky Summer Night
she Wears the glare of the Moon as her negliche

Dawn had this special nocturnal air to her
and at times
she looked like the backdrop of the galaxy's Dreams
Dripping Seduction between the lips of a Moist Eclipse
Throbbing till she squirts a Meteor shower
Wetting the lips of the whole in the Ozone
Licking the Equinox till the Earth tilts Hard

The Mustard moon licks the curve of her Lunar Elipse Lips

The World Eats when Dawn Comes

Eve felt like just a left over piece of Rib

Eve knew Dawn was on the way -Again
so she Poisoned the fate of the World
not wanting to loose her man to the Inevitable


R-vin H. {Ink} ©2001

2 comments:

  1. Loved it! I have no idea how you came up with this idea... It's definitely different, and the imagery is beautiful and seductive. I like how you used the earth, the sun, and the moon, like Dawn is just larger than life. Good job Mr. Ink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciate it... I wanted to throw a twist on the reasoning of why what happened occurred

    ReplyDelete