The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Friday, February 26, 2010

© Science of Religion

Never lost my mind in a passion - before
My mind has never lost a sense in your Scent
Time has never sought our clever Eternity

I am the Paper

you purchase plain
Your Air is the Ink in a cursive Stain

I believe in U

like a Churches Reign - over man
The orthless rain over sand

my Sound is lost in your Silence
crossed in your Violence
My Nouns

the one-handed ambidextrous weighting for anorexia
my image refluxed in her replica
consecular sectioner

The Arrow of Seduction...shoots from her Para-dice
My blindness has never seen such Captivation - paralyzing blindness to sight
Manipulating Innovisions swetter than the wine is to white in a precise climate

The Priceless orchestration of her Art is stationed in Christ
She dis a pear and every piece of my heart felt like debris that decorate disaster sights
Sacrifice Sapphire Ice

Of denied aim shame was pride on relied Pain

I want her Stronger than belief in a Promise

I need her Deeper than Trust in Expectation

I want her Life like Cancer in the Heart

I Pictured my Religions Naegatives in her polaroid pastures of soiar soil

My World is yours as God gave Adam

You gave sin - as Eve gave Adam

Liek a Tongue she slaves to my Words

R-Vin H. {Ink} ©2001

No comments:

Post a Comment