The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Saturday, February 27, 2010

© A Dreams Crest

Didn't I give you the Confidence
You never knew you Needed

Didn't my soul patch
the scar-tissue your love Bleeded

Wasn't I the silent Relief
when the sound of your sex had an Abstinent Acoustic

Wasn't I the purpose Acquired
When your building belief in life became an Absent Blue-Print

Didn't I
Give youa Chalk... a Diamond couldn't Coal

I came in You
like Siamese Seeds.... Gave you twice the life you Dreamed

You were lost in your own Breed
gave you nights where Moons Bleed

Your Heart knocked on my Chest for Opportunity

I Gave it Hope - On a Dreams Crest
And
left it Blessed on Eternity's Scope


R-Vin H. {Ink} ©2001

No comments:

Post a Comment