The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Seperation of Living and Working

I Purposely Keep My work Life Separated From My Social Life… This is Imperative to Me

The Only Exceptions are My Two Peeps That I Work on Film Making With…
People are Too Nosey and Have an Opinion on Too Much of Your Personal Life When You Share Info of Life Outside of Work

You Never Know What People Do Outside of the Job.. And I Don’t care To Know

The Most Important Thing is If I Mix Work and My Personal Life i’ll Have NO ESCAPE from Work and NO COMFORT In My Personal Life… FUCK THAT!

Some Coworkers wanna be your friend, hang out, know your middle name, your knick name, where you buy your clothes from, come to your house and chill, try to fuck a family member, borrow shit

You Allow This and all your business is passed around at work and disrespected

Having your Own Comfort Zone is Important

I Need a Peace of Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment