The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Was asked-- Why is Black Love Important?

I was asked by an anon on tumblr about the importance of Black Love

Anonymous Question:
Why do you think Black Love is important, if you think it is and what is the best thing about it?


My Answer:
For me “African Love” is important for a many reasons.. Knowledge of Self Heritage/Cultures which creates Pride and Pride drives you to do better, put your self and family in better positions to elevate in life.

We’ve been torn apart by others and by our own and is how we lost and loose our indentity.

When you loose your indentity, or have no knowledge of it, you can be controlled and owned by any and everyone…
and when people control you your entire existence/living/image are at the mercy of their free will..

So I feel keeping connected is a must for Strength and Growth and Loving of Who and What We Truly Are Beautiful/Special/Great People

No comments:

Post a Comment