The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Need To

Need To More Than Exist
Need To Love Someone Who Fuels You With Inspiration
Need To Love Someone Who Fuels Your Dedication/Drive/Visions
Need To Love Being Uniquely You

Need to Love Every Crevice of Brittle Passion.. Every Nerve Ending of your Visions that Passion Penetrates
Need to Love Surrounding your Path with Progressive/Crazy/Freedom Minds who’s Imaginations can Corner the Earth into a Crease where the Galaxy Folds to their Unlimited Visions

Need to Force your Self to Stay up Battling Exhaustion to Creative a Complete Reality towards your Dreams
Need To Sacrifice what Has to be Sacrificed to Accomplish all Elements of Building your Goals

Need To Swallow Criticism and and Spit it in the Wind because Your self Criticism fuels you as a Fuckin’ Perfectionist
Need to Innovate Breathing for Anyone Who Experiences your Work

Need To Love Yourself before You Attempt to Love Another
Don’t Need to Be Loved..

Don’t Love to Be Needed, it Keeps you From Being Humble

Need To Elevate


R-vin H. {Ink} ©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment