The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

@ Perverse

How can I be your seduction...
Bend you through the window pane, ass arched over the sill
This intensity is too deep to be a thrill.
You are the animal irresistible my grit seeks
Paralyze my pores with your teeth
Grind your walls till your falls are orgasmic leaks

finger on your clit, my grip on your neck choke
Stroke, choke, choke, stroke till your inner thighs soaked
Suck, suck, suck on the sides of your lips and bites on the side of your neck

I'm deep in it till your pores are high off your flesh
You even have my pupils erect
My passion is invested in your breast
This is our freedom not sex

Stroke, choke, choke, choke, till black out is close
Suck, suck, suck, nut, till your inner thighs soak

My imagination is high, sniffing lines off your mind
Licking the curve of the arch defined in your spine
Punish you like no trail for a crime
Embrace your clit till its swollen
Till you cream, cream, cream, enough to give facial to a mormon
Face pressed on the ground our tension can raise the floor in

Stroke in, soaked skin, stroking like its sporting

Skip sanity, these mirrors surround us for vaginal vanity
At anytime you can sip the dick manually
I am perverted, and you are my perverse profanity

U can tie me down or tie me up
Whichever way is best for you to fuck with out humanity


R-Vin H. {Ink} ©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment