The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Thursday, December 22, 2011

National Defense Authorization Act passes House, 283-136

“By signing this defense spending bill, President Obama will go down in history as the president who enshrined indefinite detention without trial in US law,” Kenneth Roth of Human Rights Watch said in a statement. “In the past, Obama has lauded the importance of being on the right side of history, but today he is definitely on the wrong side.”

source: http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2011/12/defense-bill-passes-house-107550.html

Yea so now the Army can step on civilian soil and detain people without trial!

Do you still love your President?????

No comments:

Post a Comment