The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Get A Passport and Travel Beyond the Block|Beyond the Country

I know and work with a lot of people who spend|wasting a lot of $$$$ partying hard, bottles, sneakers, car accessories daily, consuming consuming consuming consuming and consuming this that loose value.. yet when I mention traveling beyond the Block they look at me like i said some dumb shit smfh…

Most people I know born here don’t have a passport and some people have the mind set that “this is America, Everything I need i can get here, There’s no reason for me to travel out side the country” <— fried brains

Traveling opens your mind to other Cultures.. You gain so many elements of Knowledge|History.. You appreciate what you have more after seeing how others suffer in poverty and you gain inspiration to achieve great things after seeing greater places than where you slave to live everyday..

Traveling Can Change your Direction in Life

If you save the money you waste and travel your life would be more meaningful..
And Most Importantly travel is essential to the minds of the children..

It’s a Must that they see more than the block, the park, processed food, toys, television, games, school and all this shit recycled

No comments:

Post a Comment