The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Married Men Cheat Because??

Married Men Cheat Because…. ?

First i’ll say I don’t condone cheating on either side but then again i’m not a married man or married woman.
Most of the married men I know tell me stories about why they have cheated or are cheating.

The Stories I hear:
One older dude I know, in his 50’s, says simple things like a cup of tea and just some qenuine attention after a long day of work his wife refuses to do/give.

Most of the younger dudes in their 20s and 30s cheat because they have to beg for sex from their wives.
They say they’re lucky if they get it twice a month. Given there’s bigger things to handle like Kids/Work/Bills etc..

I hear this from married men a lot
”You gotta beg for sex, they don’t wanna have sex but get upset when you go else where for it, what i’m i supposed to do, just sit around and let it hang?”

Lacking Sex and Attention is what’s driving them to cheat.

What’s your Opinion on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment