The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Monday, December 27, 2010

© Uoyem

What happened to your aura
once a constellation now a spew
of something beneath sanitation
What happened to you glori... Fication of self fixation

You were my unequivocal inspiration
I thought there was a rule that no cool has an expiration
I used to study your ways like education
Your experince was my scholarship before my path had to pay any tuition

What happened to your shine
I keep a vacancy to be filled by blindness of any wrong you do in my Mind
'i' thought we would go full circle with out crossing the line ,!,
I continuously kept you refined.. But you never kept you inclined

This what happened to your shine..

You were sniffing these Lines... Of Deception
I was slipping in Time.. Of Perception
I was snorting every addictive word spoken
You were siringing your illegal ambiance in my inkling
What Occurred with You
Concurs through............Me

Uoyem


R-Vin H. {Ink} ©2010

2 comments:

  1. The epitome of concealed deception. I like it, in an evil way lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. loll yeaa, people deceive to the point of deceiving self towards believing the deception is truth

    ReplyDelete