The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Who Can Last Longer without the Opposite Sex???????

Q: Who can go longer without the opposite sex??? Emotionally/Sexually/Mentally??? Who is more off focused when they don't have the opposite sex in major aspects of their life, Men or Women???

Someone answered: MEN...women can hold out and keep it moving but men go crazy...women always come out the winner on this one

My Response was-> Yea I agree.. Women can go longer.. Depending on age, I think women around 30 and over can go longer.. SOME women under 30 can't hold out for too long, SOME are too Driven on Emotion, some aren't Focused on a Productive Path. Men have emotional ties that they deal with too, but a man could deal with you like/love you today and move on tomorrow like its nothing (even though he truly has genuine feelings for you) that's how men ignore the pain of hurt. This is true for some women of today too, they can have you this second and dispose you the next minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment