The Dark Room

The Dark Room
My Abstract Paintings

Cuttz

Cuttz
A Small collage of my works

Eyecliptic

Eyecliptic

!NK at the Edge of your Canvas

Bless Up-

I Appreciate Everyone for stopping by my to check out my sanity/passion on display loll..... I didn't want to have a basic blog that i see out there a lot where people blog about celebs 24/7, thats what celebrity TV is for, i'll post about celebs but not 95% of the time...... I'm more about social issues/human rights/random funny shit too. I like my world balanced.... I welcome all opinions whether i agree or not, Speak Your Wrong Mind! hahahaaa ...Enjoy

Hit Me With Your Opinions

???DEBT???

???DEBT???
Is it Truth or Bullshit??

Monday, October 4, 2010

Poverty in Beauty is Global



A day in Rio...
Hell in the favellas... Homeless in the street with no feet
Pain cut deep for the sufferers...

A day in Rio...
The homeless sleep bareback on the concrete
Black Indian Portuguese mix seductive hips kiss the streets

Media teaches through Image that African/Black People are Primitive and Mentally Limited
And
our dis-acknowledgment of this
or worse
our Acknowledgment and Continuity of Ignorance towards the Poison being fed to us
Is all helping them siring a slow death of our Existence

No matter what curve of this earth we reach...
Lack of knowledge and education of present self and ancestries past is a poisonous Bleach to the path the mind has to take to build for our children

And our freedom of carelessness embeds disillusion and more shadow than shine... which is absorbed and inherited in our children's awareness of courage/success/self esteem

Education is Poison to Oppressors and Education purposely misdirected is Poison to the Oppressed
We need to Educate and Self then Our Children
Everyday is an Opportunity to Will Them

Eliminate what they force you to see and voyeur the pleasures of Vision

People are Suffering in Poverty Globally same as Here
...As the Oppressed We Need to Arm our Selves with Education and Revolution

A day in Rio made me write what the News doesn't Show
When we imagine de Janeiro

1 comment:

  1. "Hell in the favellas... Homeless in the street with no feet
    Pain cut deep for the sufferers..."

    its just one of those days... I will come back and comment later, what I feel after reading this I can't put into words.

    ReplyDelete